OCEANSIDE, NY: Datta appointed president of Nassau Surgical Society
South Nassau Communities Hospital, April 27, 2009
Surgical oncologist Rajiv Datta, MD, medical director of the Cancer Program and chairman of the Department of Surgery at the 441-bed South Nassau Communities Hospital, has been appointed president of the Nassau Surgical Society. Datta joined South Nassau in 2001 and is recognized as one of the leading head and neck surgeons in the nation, and as an internationally known leader in surgical oncology. He was awarded the 2006 Cancer Liaison Physician Outstanding Performance Award from the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal