LOS ROBLES, CA: Angle named CEO of Los Robles Hospital/MC
Gregory R. Angle has been named president and CEO of Los Robles (CA) Hospital and Medical Center, effective immediately. Prior to accepting this position, Angle served as CEO of Carondelet St. Joseph's Hospital in Tucson, AZ. He also had various executive leadership positions in hospitals throughout the Southwest that are owned by HCA, Inc., the parent corporation of Los Robles Hospital.
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest