LOS ROBLES, CA: Angle named CEO of Los Robles Hospital/MC
Gregory R. Angle has been named president and CEO of Los Robles (CA) Hospital and Medical Center, effective immediately. Prior to accepting this position, Angle served as CEO of Carondelet St. Joseph's Hospital in Tucson, AZ. He also had various executive leadership positions in hospitals throughout the Southwest that are owned by HCA, Inc., the parent corporation of Los Robles Hospital.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts