JACKSONVILLE, FL: Pringle named VP of mission integration at St. Vincent's
St. Vincent's HealthCare has announced the selection of David Pringle as its executive vice-president of mission integration, effective June 1. Before joining St. Vincent's, Pringle was vice president of administrative services and assistant vice president of mission integration at St. Mary Medical Center, part of St. Joseph Health System in Apple Valley, CA.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers