SILVER SPRING, MD: Weston to lead ANA
American Nurses Association, May 4, 2009
The American Nurses Association has named Marla J. Weston, PhD, RN, as CEO effective June 14. Weston will also serve as CEO of the American Nurses Foundation, the research, education, and charitable arm of ANA. Since September 2008, she has served as deputy chief officer of the Workforce Management and Consulting Office at the Department of Veterans Affairs in Washington, DC.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised