SILVER SPRING, MD: Weston to lead ANA
American Nurses Association, May 4, 2009
The American Nurses Association has named Marla J. Weston, PhD, RN, as CEO effective June 14. Weston will also serve as CEO of the American Nurses Foundation, the research, education, and charitable arm of ANA. Since September 2008, she has served as deputy chief officer of the Workforce Management and Consulting Office at the Department of Veterans Affairs in Washington, DC.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL