JACKSONVILLE, FL: Wolfson names new board chair
Wolfson Children's Hospital, May 4, 2009
Deborah Pass Durham, president of ATS Services, Inc., has been named chair of the board of directors of Wolfson Children's Hospital and will begin to serve this month. She has been a member of the Wolfson board since 2003. Pass Durham has served since 1992 as president of ATS Services, a staffing and executive recruiting organization with 22 offices in 11 states.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013