JACKSONVILLE, FL: Wolfson names new board chair
Wolfson Children's Hospital, May 4, 2009
Deborah Pass Durham, president of ATS Services, Inc., has been named chair of the board of directors of Wolfson Children's Hospital and will begin to serve this month. She has been a member of the Wolfson board since 2003. Pass Durham has served since 1992 as president of ATS Services, a staffing and executive recruiting organization with 22 offices in 11 states.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion