Systemwide layoffs have begun at Jacksonville, FL-based Nemours
Jacksonville, FL-based Nemours began system-wide layoffs, including 106 employees that are being cut from its three Florida locations. The health system said in April that it planned to eliminate 325 positions, including 85 open positions that would be cut through attrition, in anticipation of a $60 million shortfall in operating revenue.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts