Systemwide layoffs have begun at Jacksonville, FL-based Nemours
Jacksonville, FL-based Nemours began system-wide layoffs, including 106 employees that are being cut from its three Florida locations. The health system said in April that it planned to eliminate 325 positions, including 85 open positions that would be cut through attrition, in anticipation of a $60 million shortfall in operating revenue.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'