SEATTLE: Burton named CNO at Providence Health & Services
Providence Health & Services, May 11, 2009
Providence Health & Services has appointed Deborah Burton, PhD, RN, CNAA, as vice president and CNO. Burton, who has been with Providence since 2004, is the first CNO for Providence's System Office and will be based in Renton, WA.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream