HOUSTON: Downs named CEO of Renaissance Hospital Dallas
Renaissance Healthcare Systems, May 11, 2009
Edward Downs has been named CEO of Renaissance Hospital Dallas. Downs comes to RHS Dallas from LifeCare Hospital of Dallas. Before becoming a hospital executive, Downs was president of an e-Healthcare Consulting firm focused on regulatory inspections and start-ups.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts