HOUSTON: Downs named CEO of Renaissance Hospital Dallas
Renaissance Healthcare Systems, May 11, 2009
Edward Downs has been named CEO of Renaissance Hospital Dallas. Downs comes to RHS Dallas from LifeCare Hospital of Dallas. Before becoming a hospital executive, Downs was president of an e-Healthcare Consulting firm focused on regulatory inspections and start-ups.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program