HOUSTON: Downs named CEO of Renaissance Hospital Dallas
Renaissance Healthcare Systems, May 11, 2009
Edward Downs has been named CEO of Renaissance Hospital Dallas. Downs comes to RHS Dallas from LifeCare Hospital of Dallas. Before becoming a hospital executive, Downs was president of an e-Healthcare Consulting firm focused on regulatory inspections and start-ups.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised