POCATELLO, ID: Stephens to lead Portneuf MC
Portneuf Medical Center and Legacy Hospital Partners, Inc. announced the appointment of Norman F. Stephens as the new CEO of PMC effective June 1. Stephens comes to Pocatello from Palmer, Alaska, where he has served as CEO of Mat-Su Regional Medical Center since 2004. Prior to his time in Alaska, Stephens was CEO at Pampa Regional Medical Center in Pampa, TX, and CEO of the Rehabilitation Hospital in the Lutheran Health Network in Fort Wayne, IN. Stephens' experience also includes multiple executive positions with Continental Medical Systems in Las Vegas, and Fresno, CA.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts