POCATELLO, ID: Stephens to lead Portneuf MC
Portneuf Medical Center and Legacy Hospital Partners, Inc. announced the appointment of Norman F. Stephens as the new CEO of PMC effective June 1. Stephens comes to Pocatello from Palmer, Alaska, where he has served as CEO of Mat-Su Regional Medical Center since 2004. Prior to his time in Alaska, Stephens was CEO at Pampa Regional Medical Center in Pampa, TX, and CEO of the Rehabilitation Hospital in the Lutheran Health Network in Fort Wayne, IN. Stephens' experience also includes multiple executive positions with Continental Medical Systems in Las Vegas, and Fresno, CA.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- The secret committee behind our soaring healthcare costs