Executives believe one-quarter of meetings are unnecessary, survey shows
OfficeTeam.com, May 11, 2009
A new survey conducted by Menlo Park, CA-based recruiters OfficeTeam finds that 28% of managers believe that meetings are a waste of time, and 45% believe employees would be more productive if meetings were banned one day a week.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US