CHICAGO: Griffith to lead American Health Lawyers Association
Jones Day Health Care Practice, May 18, 2009
The board nominating committee of the 10,000-member American Health Lawyers Association has elected Chicago attorney Gerald M. Griffith as president-elect designate/treasurer for 2009-2010. Gerry's term will begin July 1, following the end of the Association's annual meeting in Washington, DC. Gerry will also serve as president elect in 2010-2011 and as president in 2011-2012.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations