CHICAGO: Griffith to lead American Health Lawyers Association
Jones Day Health Care Practice, May 18, 2009
The board nominating committee of the 10,000-member American Health Lawyers Association has elected Chicago attorney Gerald M. Griffith as president-elect designate/treasurer for 2009-2010. Gerry's term will begin July 1, following the end of the Association's annual meeting in Washington, DC. Gerry will also serve as president elect in 2010-2011 and as president in 2011-2012.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US