MIAMI: MCH names new 'chief talent officer'
Michael Kushner has joined Miami Children's Hospital as vice president and chief talent officer. Kushner has more than 20 years of experience in the field of human resources, including service in healthcare and other industries. Before joining MCH, Mr. Kushner served for five years as vice president of HR at Catholic Healthcare Partners in Cincinnati. Previously, he was vice president of HR for West Tennessee Healthcare.
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement
- Surgical Checklists Unused in 10% of Hospitals, CMS Data Shows
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- A Fresh Look at End-of-Life Care
- 3 in 4 Patients Want E-mail Consultations
- Heart Attack Patient Costs Skyrocket Beyond 30 Days
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- ACGME Chief Sees 'Huge' Risk of Error in Proposed Assistant Physician Licensure
- 3 Insider Tips on Cutting Costs without Strangling Growth