MIAMI: MCH names new 'chief talent officer'
Michael Kushner has joined Miami Children's Hospital as vice president and chief talent officer. Kushner has more than 20 years of experience in the field of human resources, including service in healthcare and other industries. Before joining MCH, Mr. Kushner served for five years as vice president of HR at Catholic Healthcare Partners in Cincinnati. Previously, he was vice president of HR for West Tennessee Healthcare.
- Drug Pricing 'Tantamount to Greed,' Lawmaker Says
- Study Puts Spotlight on Preventing Fall-Related Injuries
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- Surgical Checklists Unused in 10% of Hospitals, CMS Data Shows
- Wanted: Nurse PhDs
- The Infection-Busting Treatment Payers Don’t Want to Talk About
- Contradictory Obamacare Rulings Issued by Appellate Courts
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- As HIPAA Breaches Accelerate, Tools Lag
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement