MIAMI: MCH names new 'chief talent officer'
Michael Kushner has joined Miami Children's Hospital as vice president and chief talent officer. Kushner has more than 20 years of experience in the field of human resources, including service in healthcare and other industries. Before joining MCH, Mr. Kushner served for five years as vice president of HR at Catholic Healthcare Partners in Cincinnati. Previously, he was vice president of HR for West Tennessee Healthcare.
- $6.4B Henry Ford, Beaumont Merger Failed on Cultural Hurdles
- Don't Let Nurses Sink Your Bottom Line
- Fortunately, Angelina Jolie Isn't On Medicare
- Hospitals Profit On Bloodstream Infections
- Less Blood Testing for Some Surgeries Safe, Cost Effective
- How Chargemaster Data May Affect Hospital Revenue
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- Lower ED Margins Demand a Better Strategy
- House Lawmakers Grill CMS Over Health Exchange Navigators
- ED Physicians Key to Half of Hospital Admissions