MIAMI: MCH names new 'chief talent officer'
Michael Kushner has joined Miami Children's Hospital as vice president and chief talent officer. Kushner has more than 20 years of experience in the field of human resources, including service in healthcare and other industries. Before joining MCH, Mr. Kushner served for five years as vice president of HR at Catholic Healthcare Partners in Cincinnati. Previously, he was vice president of HR for West Tennessee Healthcare.
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Physicians Take SGR Repeal Message to Washington
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers