MIAMI: MCH names new 'chief talent officer'
Michael Kushner has joined Miami Children's Hospital as vice president and chief talent officer. Kushner has more than 20 years of experience in the field of human resources, including service in healthcare and other industries. Before joining MCH, Mr. Kushner served for five years as vice president of HR at Catholic Healthcare Partners in Cincinnati. Previously, he was vice president of HR for West Tennessee Healthcare.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- 3 Things the Ice Bucket Challenge Can Teach Hospital Marketers