ST. LOUIS: Webb named CFO at Advanced ICU Care
Advanced ICU Care, May 18, 2009
Advanced ICU Care, an ICU telemedicine staffing company, has appointed Doug Webb as CFO. Webb will develop financial strategy, planning, and forecasts for Advanced ICU Care. Webb was previously CFO of finance and information technology for PICA Group, a professional liability insurer. Before joining PICA, Webb served as senior vice president of finance and administration with Lightyear Communications.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers