ST. LOUIS: Webb named CFO at Advanced ICU Care
Advanced ICU Care, May 18, 2009
Advanced ICU Care, an ICU telemedicine staffing company, has appointed Doug Webb as CFO. Webb will develop financial strategy, planning, and forecasts for Advanced ICU Care. Webb was previously CFO of finance and information technology for PICA Group, a professional liability insurer. Before joining PICA, Webb served as senior vice president of finance and administration with Lightyear Communications.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts