DALLAS: Maxwell joins Pearson Partners recruiters
Pearson Partners International, May 18, 2009
Pearson Partners International has hired Carol Maxwell as a vice president. Maxwell spent seven years spearheading talent management for Tenet Healthcare, which included senior executive recruiting and talent management for the organization's 52 academic and community hospitals. Maxwell will lead Pearson Partners International's healthcare services practice.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations