ATLANTA: Eclipsys Corp. names Pead president and CEO
Eclipsys Corp., May 18, 2009
Eclipsys Corp. has named Philip M. Pead president and CEO. Pead, an Eclipsys director, was chairman, president and CEO of Per-Se Technologies Inc., consulting firm until its acquisition by McKesson in 2007. Pead succeeds R. Andrew Eckert, who has served as CEO and a director since 2005.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts