CHADDS FORD, PA: Soper joins IMA consultants as partner
IMA Consulting, May 18, 2009
Paul G. Soper has joined IMA Consulting as a partner. He will work in the firm's national regulatory compliance practice. Soper joins IMA with more than 24 years of financial experience, 20 of which are in the healthcare field. Most recently, he was at Ernst & Young for 12 years where he served as an executive director of Health Sciences Advisory Services. He was responsible for healthcare consulting services to hospitals in Michigan and Wisconsin.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts