Eneida O. Roldan, MD, to lead Miami-based Jackson Health System
Eneida O. Roldan, MD, has been named the new president and chief executive officer of the Miami-based Jackson Health System. Roldan has served as interim president of the healthcare network—which includes Jackson Memorial Hospital, Holtz Children's Hospital, 17 school-based programs and three mobile vans—since former president Marvin O'Quinn left in 2008. She is the first woman and first Hispanic person to have the position.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals