Eneida O. Roldan, MD, to lead Miami-based Jackson Health System
Eneida O. Roldan, MD, has been named the new president and chief executive officer of the Miami-based Jackson Health System. Roldan has served as interim president of the healthcare network—which includes Jackson Memorial Hospital, Holtz Children's Hospital, 17 school-based programs and three mobile vans—since former president Marvin O'Quinn left in 2008. She is the first woman and first Hispanic person to have the position.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care