Eneida O. Roldan, MD, to lead Miami-based Jackson Health System
Eneida O. Roldan, MD, has been named the new president and chief executive officer of the Miami-based Jackson Health System. Roldan has served as interim president of the healthcare network—which includes Jackson Memorial Hospital, Holtz Children's Hospital, 17 school-based programs and three mobile vans—since former president Marvin O'Quinn left in 2008. She is the first woman and first Hispanic person to have the position.
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Another SGR Patch Likely, Lawmaker Says