INDIANAPOLIS: Fink named CEO at Riley Hospital for Children
Daniel Fink, the newly named CEO of Riley Hospital for Children, said the top priority in his new job is to ensure the hospital meets Indiana's growing need for specialized pediatric care. Fink, who joined Riley in 2005 as COO, was named CEO. He replaces Ora Pescovitz, MD, who left this month to become CEO of the University of Michigan Health System.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'