INDIANAPOLIS: Blanchet named CEO of Community Hospitals of Indiana
eCommunity.com, June 1, 2009
Community Health Network has named Mike Blanchet president and CEO of Community Hospitals of Indiana, Inc., effective June 1. Blanchet, formerly the president of Community Hospital South, had been serving as interim president and CEO of CHI since late 2008. Blanchet's CHI oversight includes Community Hospitals East, North and South; Community Home Health Services; and ambulatory services in the Indianapolis market.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations