INDIANAPOLIS: Blanchet named CEO of Community Hospitals of Indiana
eCommunity.com, June 1, 2009
Community Health Network has named Mike Blanchet president and CEO of Community Hospitals of Indiana, Inc., effective June 1. Blanchet, formerly the president of Community Hospital South, had been serving as interim president and CEO of CHI since late 2008. Blanchet's CHI oversight includes Community Hospitals East, North and South; Community Home Health Services; and ambulatory services in the Indianapolis market.
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction
- Use of Locum Tenens Up 22% in One Year
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay