ALPHARETTA, GA: Teel named president of Premier Anesthesia
Jackson Healthcare, June 1, 2009
Jackson Healthcare announced the appointment of Kerry Teel as President of Premier Anesthesia, a national anesthesia management company based in Atlanta. Kerry served as president and CEO of 526-bed Twelve Oaks Medical Center in Houston from 2000 to 2006.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- The secret committee behind our soaring healthcare costs