ALPHARETTA, GA: Teel named president of Premier Anesthesia
Jackson Healthcare, June 1, 2009
Jackson Healthcare announced the appointment of Kerry Teel as President of Premier Anesthesia, a national anesthesia management company based in Atlanta. Kerry served as president and CEO of 526-bed Twelve Oaks Medical Center in Houston from 2000 to 2006.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts