OVERLAND PARK, KS: O'Connor named CEO of St. Luke's South
Kathy A. Howell has been appointed CEO of Saint Luke's South in Overland Park, KS, effective immediately. She assumes the role vacated by Julie Quirin, who became CEO of Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City in December. Howell has served as vice president and CNO at Saint Luke's South since 2001 and additionally as Saint Luke's Health System vice president of women's and children's services since 2005. Saint Luke's South opened in 1998 and has 125 licensed beds and more than 550 physicians on its medical staff.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised