PARKERSBURG, WV: Earley named president of Mountain State BCBS
J. Fred Earley, II has been elected president of Mountain State Blue Cross Blue Shield, effective July 1. Earley succeeds Gregory K. Smith, who is retiring as president and CEO. Earley joined Blue Cross Blue Shield in 1989.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US