HOT SPRINGS, AR: Mitchell named regional CFO for Sisters of Mercy Health System
The Sisters of Mercy Health System named Lynne Mitchell to serve as Regional CFO for its three care divisions in Arkansas—St. Joseph’s Mercy Health System in Hot Springs, St. Edward Mercy Health System in Fort Smith and Mercy Health System of Northwest Arkansas in Rogers. Mitchell, an Alma, AR, native with more than 24 years of experience in the healthcare industry, is based out of a Hot Springs office at St. Joseph’s Mercy Health Center.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'