HOT SPRINGS, AR: Mitchell named regional CFO for Sisters of Mercy Health System
The Sisters of Mercy Health System named Lynne Mitchell to serve as Regional CFO for its three care divisions in Arkansas—St. Joseph’s Mercy Health System in Hot Springs, St. Edward Mercy Health System in Fort Smith and Mercy Health System of Northwest Arkansas in Rogers. Mitchell, an Alma, AR, native with more than 24 years of experience in the healthcare industry, is based out of a Hot Springs office at St. Joseph’s Mercy Health Center.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program