The Conference Board reports online job demand up 250,000 in May
The Conference Board, June 1, 2009
Online advertised vacancies rose 250,000 to 3,367,000 in May, according to The Conference Board Help-Wanted Online Data Series. The May gain was the first since the modest gain of 21,000 in October 2008, and the largest since October 2006. But even with the increase, online advertised vacancies remained down 1,152,000, or 25%, since last year.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts