TAMPA: WellCare promotes two executives
WellCare, June 8, 2009
Thomas O'Neill III was named vice chairman and Timothy Susanin was named senior vice president, general counsel, and secretary of WellCare Health Plans, Inc. O'Neill had served as senior VP, general counsel and secretary since joining WellCare in April 2008. Susanin, who joined WellCare in November, previously was vice president and chief counsel-dispute management, and worked with O'Neill in managing government and regulator investigations.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts