TAMPA: WellCare promotes two executives
WellCare, June 8, 2009
Thomas O'Neill III was named vice chairman and Timothy Susanin was named senior vice president, general counsel, and secretary of WellCare Health Plans, Inc. O'Neill had served as senior VP, general counsel and secretary since joining WellCare in April 2008. Susanin, who joined WellCare in November, previously was vice president and chief counsel-dispute management, and worked with O'Neill in managing government and regulator investigations.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care