PHILADELPHIA: Hagan appointed CFO at CIGNA
CIGNA, June 8, 2009
Annmarie Hagan, 48, has been appointed executive vice president and CFO of CIGNA Corp. Hagan will be responsible for all of CIGNA's financial operations, areas in which she has held numerous leadership positions since joining CIGNA in 1987, as well as for CIGNA's Investment Management and Strategic Planning units. Hagan succeeds Michael W. Bell who has held the position since 2002 and who resigned after 25 years with CIGNA.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives