PHILADELPHIA: Hagan appointed CFO at CIGNA
CIGNA, June 8, 2009
Annmarie Hagan, 48, has been appointed executive vice president and CFO of CIGNA Corp. Hagan will be responsible for all of CIGNA's financial operations, areas in which she has held numerous leadership positions since joining CIGNA in 1987, as well as for CIGNA's Investment Management and Strategic Planning units. Hagan succeeds Michael W. Bell who has held the position since 2002 and who resigned after 25 years with CIGNA.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care