PHILADELPHIA: Hagan appointed CFO at CIGNA
CIGNA, June 8, 2009
Annmarie Hagan, 48, has been appointed executive vice president and CFO of CIGNA Corp. Hagan will be responsible for all of CIGNA's financial operations, areas in which she has held numerous leadership positions since joining CIGNA in 1987, as well as for CIGNA's Investment Management and Strategic Planning units. Hagan succeeds Michael W. Bell who has held the position since 2002 and who resigned after 25 years with CIGNA.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts