MIAMI: Roldan takes over as new Jackson Health president
Eneida O. Roldan, MD, is the new president and CEO of Jackson Health System. Roldan is the first woman and first Hispanic to lead the hospital system. Last month, the Public Health Trust unanimously selected Roldan as the top choice for the position. The appointment became official when she was confirmed at the Public Health Trust Board of Trustees monthly meeting and her tenure began June 1.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data