MIAMI: Roldan takes over as new Jackson Health president
Eneida O. Roldan, MD, is the new president and CEO of Jackson Health System. Roldan is the first woman and first Hispanic to lead the hospital system. Last month, the Public Health Trust unanimously selected Roldan as the top choice for the position. The appointment became official when she was confirmed at the Public Health Trust Board of Trustees monthly meeting and her tenure began June 1.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013