MIAMI: Roldan takes over as new Jackson Health president
Eneida O. Roldan, MD, is the new president and CEO of Jackson Health System. Roldan is the first woman and first Hispanic to lead the hospital system. Last month, the Public Health Trust unanimously selected Roldan as the top choice for the position. The appointment became official when she was confirmed at the Public Health Trust Board of Trustees monthly meeting and her tenure began June 1.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts