CONWAY, NH: McKinnon named to lead Memorial Hospital
AP/WCAX News, June 8, 2009
Memorial Hospital in Conway, NH, has a new president and CEO. Scott McKinnon, of Phoenixville, PA, will succeed Gary Poquette, who is retiring after 30 years at the hospital. Poquette's last day is June 30. McKinnon starts in mid-July. McKinnon was chosen after a nationwide search. Since 2003, McKinnon has been employed as a vice president at Lankenau Hospital in Pennsylvania.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program