CONWAY, NH: McKinnon named to lead Memorial Hospital
AP/WCAX News, June 8, 2009
Memorial Hospital in Conway, NH, has a new president and CEO. Scott McKinnon, of Phoenixville, PA, will succeed Gary Poquette, who is retiring after 30 years at the hospital. Poquette's last day is June 30. McKinnon starts in mid-July. McKinnon was chosen after a nationwide search. Since 2003, McKinnon has been employed as a vice president at Lankenau Hospital in Pennsylvania.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts