CONWAY, NH: McKinnon named to lead Memorial Hospital
AP/WCAX News, June 8, 2009
Memorial Hospital in Conway, NH, has a new president and CEO. Scott McKinnon, of Phoenixville, PA, will succeed Gary Poquette, who is retiring after 30 years at the hospital. Poquette's last day is June 30. McKinnon starts in mid-July. McKinnon was chosen after a nationwide search. Since 2003, McKinnon has been employed as a vice president at Lankenau Hospital in Pennsylvania.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?