PITTSBURGH: Children's Hospital leader to step down at year's end
Roger A. Oxendale, CEO of Children's Hospital and president of the Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh Foundation, will resign from both positions at year's end. Oxendale, 55, oversaw the move to the new 10-acre, $625 million campus in Lawrenceville this spring. Oxendale joined Children's in 1995 as CFO. He became the hospital's CEO and president of its foundation in 2005, four years after the hospital had merged with the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers