Some 843 workers at Bayonne (NJ) Medical Center to be 'locked out'
More than 800 employees at the Bayonne (NJ) Medical Center will be locked out at today when temporary workers are brought in to fill their positions, hospital officials said. The decision to lock out the workers represented by the Health Professional and Allied Employees came when union officials refused to withdraw notice of a strike, the officials said. The union's contract at the hospital officially expired May 31.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- How, and Why, to Recruit Male Nurses