Hennepin County (MN) Medical Center names California health exec CEO
Minneapolis Star Tribune, June 10, 2009
Hennepin County Medical Center, Minnesota's biggest public hospital, has named Arthur Gonzalez, a healthcare executive from California, as its new chief executive officer. He replaces Lynn Abrahamsen, who is retiring. Gonzalez was chief executive of Tri-City Healthcare District, a public healthcare system in Oceanside, CA. He takes over July 1.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US