BOSTON: Barnes named new leader for PWC's US Health Industries Practice
PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP has named Kelly Barnes the leader of the firm's US Health Industries Practice, with responsibility for overseeing services across all health-related industries served by the firm in the public, private, and academic sectors.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'