DURHAM, NC: Sowers named CEO at Duke Hospital
Kevin Sowers, who began his career at Duke University Hospital 24 years ago as an oncology nurse, has been named the hospital's CEO. Sowers has served as Duke University Health System's COO for the past six years, and as interim CEO for the past year.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer
- Google Glass Passes IRB Muster, Assists in Cardiothoracic Surgeries