DURHAM, NC: Sowers named CEO at Duke Hospital
Kevin Sowers, who began his career at Duke University Hospital 24 years ago as an oncology nurse, has been named the hospital's CEO. Sowers has served as Duke University Health System's COO for the past six years, and as interim CEO for the past year.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care