DOVER, OH: James named president/CEO at Union Hospital
Union Hospital, June 15, 2009
The Union Hospital Board of Trustees has selected a veteran healthcare executive to become the hospital's next president and CEO. R. Bruce James will begin his duties at Union Hospital on July 6. He will replace William W. Harding who is retiring after 26 years in the position and 29 years of employment at UH.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations