OKLAHOMA CITY: Hupfeld to transition to chair of INTEGRIS foundation
Luke Corbett, chair of the INTEGRIS Health Board of Directors, has announced that Stanley F. Hupfeld, president and CEO of INTEGRIS Health, will transition from his role as president and CEO of INTEGRIS Health to become chair of the INTEGRIS Family of Foundations, effective Jan. 1, 2010. The board has designated Bruce Lawrence, executive vice president and COO of INTEGRIS Health, to assume the role of CEO in January.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Safety Net Executives Renew Call to Preserve DSH Payments