WASHINGTON, DC: NRH founder Eckenhoff to step down Oct. 1
National Rehabilitation Hospital, June 22, 2009
National Rehabilitation Hospital founder, president, and CEO Ed Eckenhoff will step down effective Oct. 1. Current NRH COO John Rockwood has been named President, succeeding Eckenhoff. Rockwood has been with NRH since 1992. Eckenhoff founded NRH in 1986. In his new role as president emeritus for the hospital, Eckenhoff will serve as a consultant to both the Board and the new president, chair the long-range planning effort, and continue to assist with fund raising efforts.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal