WASHINGTON, DC: NRH founder Eckenhoff to step down Oct. 1
National Rehabilitation Hospital, June 22, 2009
National Rehabilitation Hospital founder, president, and CEO Ed Eckenhoff will step down effective Oct. 1. Current NRH COO John Rockwood has been named President, succeeding Eckenhoff. Rockwood has been with NRH since 1992. Eckenhoff founded NRH in 1986. In his new role as president emeritus for the hospital, Eckenhoff will serve as a consultant to both the Board and the new president, chair the long-range planning effort, and continue to assist with fund raising efforts.
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told
- Chronic Disease Care Costs Get Bipartisan Attention
- As States Regulate Provider Competition, Common Threads Emerge
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- Mayo Tops U.S. News Best Hospitals Rankings
- CareFirst Announces PCMH Program Results
- Hospitals Seeking to Understand PPACA Impact Turn to Data
- The case for concierge medicine
- Telemedicine Providers Welcome AMA Guidelines
- HSAs: What About the Fees?