WASHINGTON, DC: Valuck named senior VP at NQF
National Quality Forum, June 22, 2009
The National Quality Forum has tapped Thomas B. Valuck, MD, as its new senior vice president of strategic partnerships. Valuck comes to NQF from CMS, where he was both medical officer and senior adviser in the Center for Medicare Management.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US