WASHINGTON, DC: Valuck named senior VP at NQF
National Quality Forum, June 22, 2009
The National Quality Forum has tapped Thomas B. Valuck, MD, as its new senior vice president of strategic partnerships. Valuck comes to NQF from CMS, where he was both medical officer and senior adviser in the Center for Medicare Management.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream