MINNEAPOLIS: Paulus takes over at Allina Hospitals & Clinics
Allina Hospitals & Clinics, June 22, 2009
Allina Hospitals & Clinics' president Ken Paulus officially added the title and duties of CEO with the retirement of Richard Pettingill. Paulus has served as Allina's COO since joining the organization in 2005. He was named Allina president and CEO-designate last summer when Pettingill's retirement plans were announced. Paulus came to Allina from Massachusetts-based Health One Care System and the Harvard Vanguard Clinic, where he was president and CEO.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'