TUCSON: TMC HealthCare names Rich president/CEO
Judith Rich, RN, has been appointed president and CEO of TMC HealthCare. Rich has served as executive vice president and hospital administrator since July 2007. Rich, a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania, began her career as a hospital staff nurse. From there, her positions progressed from a public health nurse to leadership positions at TMC. She served as COO from 2003-05 and returned to the hospital in 2007 as executive vice president and administrator. In addition, Rich has been named a member of the 2009 board of directors of the Arizona Hospital and Healthcare Association.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts