DALLAS: Faro named COO at North American Spine
Stephen D. Faro joins North American Spine as the company's new COO. Faro has 15 years of healthcare experience, specializing in the development, growth, and operations of surgical facilities. Faro most recently served as COO of Nashville-based Neospine, a company that partners with neurosurgeons and orthopedic spine surgeons to develop and manage outpatient spine care and surgery centers. In 2001, Faro helped found Surgical Alliance Corp., a Nashville company that developed musculoskeletal specialty surgical hospitals and outpatient surgery centers.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions