DALLAS: Faro named COO at North American Spine
Stephen D. Faro joins North American Spine as the company's new COO. Faro has 15 years of healthcare experience, specializing in the development, growth, and operations of surgical facilities. Faro most recently served as COO of Nashville-based Neospine, a company that partners with neurosurgeons and orthopedic spine surgeons to develop and manage outpatient spine care and surgery centers. In 2001, Faro helped found Surgical Alliance Corp., a Nashville company that developed musculoskeletal specialty surgical hospitals and outpatient surgery centers.
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios