DALLAS: Faro named COO at North American Spine
Stephen D. Faro joins North American Spine as the company's new COO. Faro has 15 years of healthcare experience, specializing in the development, growth, and operations of surgical facilities. Faro most recently served as COO of Nashville-based Neospine, a company that partners with neurosurgeons and orthopedic spine surgeons to develop and manage outpatient spine care and surgery centers. In 2001, Faro helped found Surgical Alliance Corp., a Nashville company that developed musculoskeletal specialty surgical hospitals and outpatient surgery centers.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US