Milwaukee-based Aurora Health Care to eliminate 90 jobs
Milwaukee-based Aurora Health Care plans to eliminate about 90 jobs. The healthcare system, which employs about 29,000 people, also said about 220 vacant positions would not be filled. The jobs slated to be eliminated are almost entirely in administrative functions and primarily in the Milwaukee area. Employees whose positions are being eliminated will be given priority for other jobs that become available, Aurora representatives said.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals