Ryan to step down as SSM Health Care CEO
St. Louis Business Journal, July 2, 2009
Sister Mary Jean Ryan plans to step down within two years after more than two decades as president and chief executive officer of St. Louis-based SSM Health Care, one of the largest Catholic healthcare systems in the nation. She is one of a handful of nuns to still run a Catholic healthcare system and was the founding president and CEO since 1986 when SSM Health Care was formed.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts