Ryan to step down as SSM Health Care CEO
St. Louis Business Journal, July 2, 2009
Sister Mary Jean Ryan plans to step down within two years after more than two decades as president and chief executive officer of St. Louis-based SSM Health Care, one of the largest Catholic healthcare systems in the nation. She is one of a handful of nuns to still run a Catholic healthcare system and was the founding president and CEO since 1986 when SSM Health Care was formed.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?