Ryan to step down as SSM Health Care CEO
St. Louis Business Journal, July 2, 2009
Sister Mary Jean Ryan plans to step down within two years after more than two decades as president and chief executive officer of St. Louis-based SSM Health Care, one of the largest Catholic healthcare systems in the nation. She is one of a handful of nuns to still run a Catholic healthcare system and was the founding president and CEO since 1986 when SSM Health Care was formed.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers