WINSTON-SALEM, NC: Chadwick appointed CFO at Wake Forest MC
Edward G. Chadwick has been selected as executive vice president for finance and CFO of Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, a new position created as part of the Medical Center reorganization that began two years ago. Chadwick began work July 1. Chadwick will report directly to John D. McConnell, MD, CEO of the Medical Center. The chief financial officers of the Medical Center's two main component institutions, North Carolina Baptist Hospital and Wake Forest University Health Sciences, will report directly to Chadwick while also remaining part of the respective executive teams for the Hospital and Health Sciences. Most recently Chadwick was CFO and senior vice president for Trinity Health, based in Novi, MI, the fourth-largest Catholic healthcare system in the nation.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts