TAMPA, FL: WellCare Initiates Leadership Transition Process
WellCare Health Plans, Inc., July 6, 2009
WellCare Health Plans, Inc. President and CEO Heath G. Schiesser has told the company's board of directors that he will resign when they appoint his replacement. The board has formed a search committee. Because Schiesser intends to serve until his replacement has been named, the board reaffirmed his nomination to stand for reelection as a director at the company's 2009 annual meeting of stockholders scheduled to be held on July 30.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer