TAMPA, FL: WellCare Initiates Leadership Transition Process
WellCare Health Plans, Inc., July 6, 2009
WellCare Health Plans, Inc. President and CEO Heath G. Schiesser has told the company's board of directors that he will resign when they appoint his replacement. The board has formed a search committee. Because Schiesser intends to serve until his replacement has been named, the board reaffirmed his nomination to stand for reelection as a director at the company's 2009 annual meeting of stockholders scheduled to be held on July 30.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts