TAMPA, FL: WellCare Initiates Leadership Transition Process
WellCare Health Plans, Inc., July 6, 2009
WellCare Health Plans, Inc. President and CEO Heath G. Schiesser has told the company's board of directors that he will resign when they appoint his replacement. The board has formed a search committee. Because Schiesser intends to serve until his replacement has been named, the board reaffirmed his nomination to stand for reelection as a director at the company's 2009 annual meeting of stockholders scheduled to be held on July 30.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers