MINNEAPOLIS: Rosenstein named medical director at Physician Wellness Services
Physician Wellness Services, July 6, 2009
Physician Wellness Services, a company that helps physicians and healthcare organizations manage the stress and other mental and behavioral issues that can lead to disruptive behavior and performance issues, has named Alan Rosenstein, MD, as medical director.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts