MINNEAPOLIS: Rosenstein named medical director at Physician Wellness Services
Physician Wellness Services, July 6, 2009
Physician Wellness Services, a company that helps physicians and healthcare organizations manage the stress and other mental and behavioral issues that can lead to disruptive behavior and performance issues, has named Alan Rosenstein, MD, as medical director.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Cleveland Clinic Partners with North Shore-LIJ for Heart Care