MINNEAPOLIS: Rosenstein named medical director at Physician Wellness Services
Physician Wellness Services, July 6, 2009
Physician Wellness Services, a company that helps physicians and healthcare organizations manage the stress and other mental and behavioral issues that can lead to disruptive behavior and performance issues, has named Alan Rosenstein, MD, as medical director.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care