MARSHFIELD, WI: St. Joseph's president announces retirement
Mike Schmidt, president of Ministry Health Care's Saint Joseph's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, announced that he plans to retire in January 2010. Schmidt began his 25-year career at Saint Joseph's in 1984 as vice president of finance and CFO.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- 2015 HIX Premium Hikes May Top 7%