PLANO, TX: Whitmore named CFO of Medical Center of Plano
MSN Money, July 6, 2009
Medical Center of Plano (TX) has tapped Patrick Whitmore as its CFO. Whitmore most recently served as chief financial officer for Vanguard Health Systems in Chicago for two acute-care teaching hospitals affiliated with The University of Chicago. Before that, he served as CFO at hospitals in Nashville, TN, Aurora, CO, and Salt Lake City, UT.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers