PLANO, TX: Whitmore named CFO of Medical Center of Plano
MSN Money, July 6, 2009
Medical Center of Plano (TX) has tapped Patrick Whitmore as its CFO. Whitmore most recently served as chief financial officer for Vanguard Health Systems in Chicago for two acute-care teaching hospitals affiliated with The University of Chicago. Before that, he served as CFO at hospitals in Nashville, TN, Aurora, CO, and Salt Lake City, UT.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'