Problem nurses stay on the job as patients suffer
It is gamble that no one will be hurt as nurses with histories of drug abuse, negligence, violence and incompetence continue to provide care across California, according to a report from the Los Angeles Times. While the inquiries drag on, many nurses maintain spotless records while new employers and patients have no way of knowing the risks.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts