FRISCO, TX: Thomason named CEO of Tenet's Centennial MC
Tenet Healthcare Corp. has appointed Joe Thomason as CEO of Tenet's Centennial Medical Center, a 118-bed acute care hospital in Frisco, TX. Thomason, 49, has served as the hospital's interim CEO since March. Thomason recently served as CEO of RHD Memorial Medical Center in Dallas and Brownsville Medical Center in Brownsville, Texas. Before that, he was COO for Sierra Medical Center, a 354-bed acute care hospital in El Paso, TX.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal